How to Promote the Healthy Growth of Your Trees
In climates where they thrive, trees are an important part of our yards and the beauty of the community. They provide shade and some provide important foods like fruit and nuts. Having a mature tree is an asset to any home.
The maintenance of your landscape is a very crucial aspect of maintaining the beauty and safety of your property or home. As such it is important to ensure your trees are regularly pruned in a professional manner.
Pruning a tree promotes fast growth which promotes health in new trees especially.
Ornamental and shade trees are pruned for several reasons:
- Safety is one important reason - Low-hanging branches can be a danger to pedestrians. Branches too close to power lines can be a hazard. Additionally, branches that are broken or dead might fall and hurt someone. Pruning allows for the removal of these low laying, hazard causing braches for safety purposes.
- These types of trees are also pruned to for the health of the tree. Checking closely for dead branches, possible insect infestations, branch crossings, or tree damage can help avoid pointless expenses in the future.
- Aesthetics are another reason for pruning - Branches grow where they can get food and sunlight. This doesn't always make for a beautiful tree. Pruning odd branches helps the tree look good in your yard or community. When it comes to fruit trees, pruning is essential because it helps stimulate proper fruit production.
- Besides the facts that pruning will allow for more growth and for the tree to be shaped, pruning could also help a tree develop better resistance during rough weather. When a tree is properly "thinned out" it can sustain more from high winds. Because of the tree being "thinned out" the wind will have more areas available to pass through the foliage rather than knocking the entire tree down when it is too thick. As a result of proper pruning, you avoid future damage to the tree and/or the surrounding property.
- The care of trees is crucial because many times a tree can be the focal point of a property. If you want to increase your property value you have to manage the trees on the property well.
Regular pruning is simply the best way of ensuring your trees remain healthy and safe.
However, it should only be done at certain times of the year and in a certain way. However, taking care of trees requires expertise and maintenance. Hiring an arborist/tree specialist like Tree Inc., LLC to look after your landscape is very beneficial. They will come regularly, and always be up to date on servicing your property, so nothing gets out of hand, or way overgrown. Your landscape can really reflect the overall look of your home, and the services are very affordable. We provide free no-hassle estimates. As professionals, Tree Inc., LLC knows exactly how to prune your trees and during the most appropriate time. It really isn't worth doing yourself, because some large trees and plants can be very hard to trim without the proper tools and know-how. Leave this important task upto the experts - Call us Today at 302-757-3303.
Schedule you FREE Estimate Today:
FREE TREE CUTTING ESTIMATE
Schedule your estimate by calling 302-757-3303.
Thank you for your interest in Tree Inc., LLC. Please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule your Free Estimate.